SEO best practices:
1) Don’t Design Your Website in Flash
2)One of the most important ways to optimize each page of your website for search is to use appropriate tags on every piece of written content.
3)Alt Image Tags
6) Mobile Optimization
Understanding SEO best practices is vital for small business owners, self-employed people and marketing professionals.
Check My Links – Google hates broken links
Yslow – WebSite performance is an important ranking factor
Open SEO Stats
1. Check your onpage optimization.
2. Claim your Google My Business listing.
3. Complete social media profiles.
4. Schema markup.
5. Geotag your photos.
6. Press releases.
7. White label SEO services.
The long-tail search phrases have always been a bit of a mystery. Do they even matter in the age of semantic search? and learn why long-tails are unbeatable sources of targeted traffic.
When you think of SEO, you usually think of ‘traffic’.
While SEO remains a critical component of any competent marketing mix, it can do a lot more than just drive top of the funnel traffic to your site.
In fact, when used right, SEO can also be a powerful tool for improving your customer experience.
It’s easy to see why: Google wants to deliver the best possible user-experience to its users. Sites that focus on CX and UX tend to edge out others in rankings.
1. Help customers find what they need
2. Use interlinking to improve content discover ability
3. Improve site speed
4. Focus on mobile friendliness