4 Reasons Your Business Needs to Invest in SEO in 2020
When we talk about branding then we should go with PPC and Social Media but when we talk about the sustainability of your digital presence then we definitely go with SEO. SEO doest only gives sustainability to any business and also gives unlimited traffic which provides good returns to your business as a result.
SEO is not only about the optimization of your website but it provides strength to your website to stand strong in front of your competitor and drive priceless revenue in returns.
So if you are one of the people who is convincing your company for a very long time to invest in SEO then here are the proper reasons why the business needs to invest in SEO?
Whenever done accurately, it will go on without anyone else’s input. Now its time to do SEO for your company to gain more traffic and build non-fading trust and in doing this SEO COMPANY CHENNAI will help you out.
The Basics Of Search engine optimization
Search engine optimization is a process by which elements of a website are manipulated in order to gain higher positions on search engines for specific words. Usually, search engine optimization is done as an attempt to create rankings that will be within the first few results better returned by search engine, in order to position a business within the visual field of potential customers who are searching for their products or services. In this way, search engine optimization as a form of advertising like any other form, with the majority of potential business going to the places that have the best visual presentation.
On search engines, the best visual presentation are the results that are near the top of page one when someone searches for a particular product or service that you offer. Most people will not move past the first few results in order to make their decision. They will simply scan the first page or maybe even the first few results, and narrow their list of choices to a few from this list of first page results. People do not feel that they need to do more research then this with regards to most decisions that they will make. What this means for businesses is that any position that you have within a search on a search engine that is beyond that end result is essentially meaningless and has no value to bringing new business. The value that each result does have is dependent upon how many searches are done on a monthly basis for that particular phrase.
The generals statistics with regards to people clicking through a search results to a website are that 40% of the total amount of searches will generally click through to the first result, 20% will click through to the second result, 10% to the third and so on down the line. By the time you have reached the ninth result you are generally dealing with less than 1% of the total traffic that has searched for that particular phrase. This shows you how critical it is to be in the top few results on search engines if you are using this as a method to get new business. If there are hundred searches within your local area for something that you provide, you can figure that if you were number one this would create about 40 clicks through to your website per month, if you’re number two that would create 20 clicks through, number three would create 9 clicks through and so on. Because the average business website converts less than 10% of traffic into customers, you can see the necessity of being positioned high
Content Marketing and SEO
• SEO can’t work not including content. It needs keywords, words and articles. Content promotion supplies that, bearing in mind the requirements first established by SEO. Think of content marketing as a practical application of SEO in the form of content.
• SEO is base on keywords. SEO expert dedicate a lot of time to researching and utilizing keywords. But how can they apply these keywords? filling websites with keywords doesn’t lead anywhere; search engines are absolutely aware of these tactics and often punish sites that do so. The safest solution is content marketing. Content marketing means producing content which is written for humans to enjoy but also targeting particular keywords.
• SEO needs backlinks. One of the most commanding SEO tactics is link building. Having a high-authority website or portal include a link to your site is a huge boost. There are two ways in which you can get back links: by writing incredible content and hoping someone links to it or by using platforms like marketing that help reach author successfully.
Improve page speed to improve ranking
Leverage a personal brand for link building
Incorporate video into your SEO efforts
SEO best practices:
1) Don’t Design Your Website in Flash
2)One of the most important ways to optimize each page of your website for search is to use appropriate tags on every piece of written content.
3)Alt Image Tags
6) Mobile Optimization
Understanding SEO best practices is vital for small business owners, self-employed people and marketing professionals.
Check My Links – Google hates broken links
Yslow – WebSite performance is an important ranking factor
Open SEO Stats
1. Check your onpage optimization.
2. Claim your Google My Business listing.
3. Complete social media profiles.
4. Schema markup.
5. Geotag your photos.
6. Press releases.
7. White label SEO services.
The long-tail search phrases have always been a bit of a mystery. Do they even matter in the age of semantic search? and learn why long-tails are unbeatable sources of targeted traffic.
When you think of SEO, you usually think of ‘traffic’.
While SEO remains a critical component of any competent marketing mix, it can do a lot more than just drive top of the funnel traffic to your site.
In fact, when used right, SEO can also be a powerful tool for improving your customer experience.
It’s easy to see why: Google wants to deliver the best possible user-experience to its users. Sites that focus on CX and UX tend to edge out others in rankings.
1. Help customers find what they need
2. Use interlinking to improve content discover ability
3. Improve site speed
4. Focus on mobile friendliness